Our vision is to provide the best general insurance protection to our clients through leading innovation, professionalism and integrity, achieving at the same time the best possible economic results for our shareholders.
Our mission is to safeguard ΑTLANTIC’s position among the leaders of the Cyprus general insurance market by offering affordable insurance solutions that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations through a direct and personalized approach and by constantly bolstering its financial strength.
We always operate within the principles put forth by our founders, which include the determination to always apply in our dealings a spirit of fairness, a heightened sense of corporate social responsibility, the strict and unfailing respect of our obligations and the prompt settlement of claims in all cases.
We put these principles in practice as follows:
Client Focus: “The client always comes first”
- We listen and understand clients' issues and needs.
- We meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- We provide a unique experience for each client.
- We use client feedback to improve.
- We strive to improve and achieve best possible results.
- We deliver on time and to requirements.
- We minimize waste and inefficiency in every transaction.
- We deliver on promises made to clients and associates.
- We act in good faith and with integrity at all times.
- We employ competent and appropriately qualified staff for the job.
- We maximize use of information technology to enhance efficiency and overcome problems.
- We think ahead and use modern methods to enhance the competitiveness of the company.
- We embrace change.
- We develop clear and realistic plans to achieve client-centred objectives.
- We plan ahead with a long-term outlook.
- We never hesitate to constructively question status quo in order to find solutions to problems.
Respect of the legitimate rights of our shareholders:
- Being aware of the importance of maintaining the confidence of both our clients and our shareholders, we are permanently endeavouring to meet the expectations of both. In this respect, Management has followed a policy of distributing a fair part of the annual profits to its shareholders in the form of a dividend. As part of this policy, the company has paid a dividend every year since 2005.